How to use Kōgu Ice Globes
- Stimulates blood flow
- Tightens skin
- Encourages lymph flow
- Reduces the size of pores
- Reduces puffiness
- Brightens the complexion
- Refreshes and cools
- Calms skin
- Provides natural headache and sinus relief
How to use
- Place ice globes in the fridge or the freezer for 20 minutes prior to using.
- Ensure you prep your skin by double cleansing and exfoliating the face. This prepares the skin, opens pores, and removes dead skin cells. Use your favourite skincare products such as serum, mask or facial oil.
- Place sleeves over handles for the most comfort.
- Glide the chilled ice globes over the contours of your face in slow, gentle movements.
- Use chilled globes in gentle rolling motion around closed eyes, face, and neck. Take time to focus on your eye area and areas with more inflammation or breakouts-this allows globes to cool and calm any redness.
How to care for your ice globes
Gently use a damp, soft cloth with an antibacterial solution. Clean the ice globes after each use.