How to use the Kōgu Gold Derma Roller
- Increases product absorption
- Boosts blood circulation
- Encourages collagen production
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tones and pores
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, and wrinkles
- Sculpts facial contours
- Supports lymphatic drainage
- Release facial muscle tension
- Brightens complexion
How to use
- Prep your skin – apply your favourite serum, facial oil or moisturiser.
- Starting at the neck, apply light pressure, gently roll in small upward and downward movements. Make sure to use slightly more pressure when rolling upwards as this helps lift the facial muscles.
- Carry out these rolling motions on each part of the face, including chin, cheeks and forehead and repeat each movement a minimum of three times.
- Ensure that you do not use the roller around the eyes area, as this tool is not to be used on delicate skin.
- This tool can be used as part of your daily skincare routine. We recommend using the roller for up to 3 minutes with each use
Disclaimer: the Gold Derma Roller should always be used gently. Ensure that you discontinue use if you observe any negative reactions and avoid using the roller if you have metal allergies.
How to care for your face roller
Gently use a damp, soft cloth with an antibacterial solution. Clean the roller after each use.
Due to the derma roller being gold colour plated, the colour made fade over time.