How to use the Kōgu Face Roller
A face roller is a skincare tool that has been used for thousands of years. It not only improves the overall health and radiance of the skin, but it also has a number of benefits which include:
- Reduces puffiness of the face
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Boosts circulation to encourage glowing skin
- Improves skins elasticity
- Reduces inflammation
- Relieves tension
How to use
- Start by prepping your skin apply your favourite serum, facial oil or moisturiser.
- Place the roller at the centre of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks in horizontal motions.
- Place roller above the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
- Move the roller below the lower lip area and roll downward in sweeping motions across the chin.
- When working on the under-eye area, place the obsidian roller next to the bridge of the nose, under the eye, then roll horizontally towards the temple.
- Use the Obsidian Face Roller for 5-10 minutes daily, as part of your skincare routine.
Top Tip: to reduce swelling around the eye area, place the roller in the fridge for a few hours before use.
How to care for your face roller
Gently use a damp, soft cloth with an antibacterial solution. Clean the Obsidian Face Roller after each use.